We will create and maintain a chart of accounts to capture all of your financial transactions in order to provide the information you need to manage your business. Through our reporting processes, we will identify and resolve discrepancies to ensure that you have a complete and accurate picture of your financial position.
- While a clean set of “books” is a key objective for every business, it is also important to match the records with the monthly bank statements.
- Our bank reconciliation services ensure that every deposit and withdrawal aligns with entries into your accounting records.
financial statement preparation
We can prepare a complete set of financial statements to help you assess the health of your business. Services can includes, but not limited to the following:
- A Balance Sheet that gives you a snapshot of your overall financial condition at month, quarter, and/or year end
- An Income Statement (a.k.a. Profit and Loss Statement) that summarizes revenues, expenses, and net profits so you can assess the operating performance of your business
- A Comparison of Actual Performance to Budget so you can identify trouble spots in your revenue stream or spending patterns
- A Cash Flow Statement that shows how changes in your Balance Sheet and Income Statement affect your available cash
- Estimated tax liabilities
- Timely payments of vendor bills, payables/receivables aging and tracking, customer invoicing, payment posting
- Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts and/or credit card accounts
- Online banking and reporting
- General ledger and journal entries
- Write-up and general bookkeeping
- Payroll preparation, paper or direct deposit checks. W2s & 1099s. Full payroll quarterly reports
- Sales tax tracking and payments
- Maintenance of files for paid bills, cash receipts, legal documents, tax information and miscellaneous transactions
- Quarterly compiled financial statements